Thursday, September 6, 2012

 An eye opening observation, where I have seen only on the busy streets of Calcatta now known as Kolkata. People busy playing carom and Chess.
Its around 9 pm, where I just got over a meeting from my work place and was elbowing my way out of the crowded street towards my car and I see couples spending some quality time over tea and people who are waiting for their commute to home also engaged busy playing and somehow lost in the competitive spirit they seam to have forgotten to go                                                                                   home.

A city which appreciates the time and believes in living a quality life. To the very extend that a metropolitan city like Calcatta starts no early than 9 in the morning continues to be awake till noon followed by an afternoon siesta till 4pm and then work for few hours till 7 in the evening and then call it a day. Life which no other people from the metropolitan city enjoys.



No comments:

Post a Comment